Re:[Poqetpc] HI, Im new to the list

and ive just purchased a poqet pc. I put in batteries and turned it on
my hitting reset, i get a line across the screen and then nothing. Is
there another battery I have to replace in the unit?

This happened to me, too. Had a classic poquet and the batteries went dead; replaced them but never did get the thing working afterwards. Just that odd line across the screen. Resetting it did squat.

I suspect there's some volatile setting that gets lost if the batteries go dead too long and can't be recovered. It doesn't appear to be documented anywhere.

Please prove me wrong.

EAR
--
43 States - 367 Resolutions - Over 55 Million Americans Demand:
          ===>>  Repeal the USA PATRIOT Act <<===

 Member: Team AMIGA  |  PGP Key available  | Support the ACLU
 Microsoft-Free Zone |  on request, or at  | Preserve Freedom
                     |  www.keyserver.net  | & Civil Liberties

 +++ For your Video Production needs visit DavidsVideo.com +++