Re: [Poqetpc] How to get a Poqet PC to work

Thanks Daryl,

I did put in fresh batteries and did hold down that tiny button and
nothing. and i paid $185 for it on Ebay and it was advertised as never
been used in the box. Who knew that new didnt mean it doesnt work?

I was wondering about the cables, they do look fragile but they didnt
have any wear or tear that i could see.

Any other suggestions?