FS: Sharp PC3000, FDD and Accessories for Sale [BNE, Australia]

I have the following for sale:

- a Sharp PC3000 (SerNo 230006571) that has been scratched and poorly
repainted, and has a broken LCD - good for parts
- Original Leather Case for Above
- Original Sharp AC Adaptor (CE-301V) Input:230-240V Output:6.3V
- a Sharp PC3000 to DB9 male connector
- a Sharp DB9 to DB9/25 null modem adapter
- The RARE hard to get 3.5 INCH FDD UNIT (CE-301F) - Unknown Condition -
Unable to Test as the above Sharp PC3000 has a broken LCD. :(
- a 1MB SRAM card - No Idea about Brand, etc - I can check in Linux (if
it reports to the PCMCIA driver correctly)

I'm open to offers, but I would like to sell everything to one person.
Payment would be via Paypal or Direct Deposit.

If you are interested in any of the above, please e-mail me at:
futaris01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
futaris@xxxxxxxxxxx

I can take some photos/scans if you wish to see the extent of the
damage, etc.

I'm Located in Brisbane, QLD, Australia.

If I don't get any replies within the next week or so, I'll be putting
the items for sale on eBay under the User ID "futaris"

Thanks,

Hasjim Williams