Re: value pc3k?

Hallo Barron,

> i'm thinking of selling my little machine to a friend. can someone give me
> a ballpark of the current value of one of these little guyz?
>
> -pc3100
> -serial adapter cable
> -parallel adapter cable
> -power adapter

I paid US$ 99,-- for the above, and that's about as much as I would
pay for any of these machines.

> -2mb mem card

http://www.cadigital.com/palmtop.htm is trying to sell these for US$
59,--, which I think is completely unreasonable.  Maybe US$ 30,--, if
you are lucky.

I'm _really_ looking for one of these 10MB cards, anybody wants to
sell one?

BTW, the poqet PC Plus is a better unit, with optional backlight and
nearly fully standard PCMCIA version 2.0 (and Type II).  However, I
still think US$ 159,-- would be to much --- as much as I lust for such
a machine, US$ 99,-- is all I'm willing to pay...

Hope this helps.  What do others think?

Sven
--
 _    _  _____           Artificial Intelligence Unit