Re: DOS INTERLNK/INTERSVR

Thanks Mark for the examples of using the switches.  For my limited purposes
I've never needed to use these switches but it was good to be reminded of
them.  Here's a link to a detailed explanation of the switches, FYI.
http://users.cybercity.dk/~bse26236/batutil/help/INTERL_S.HTM

Sven asks where to get this.  Of course these files are part of the MS-DOS
package as external files (I believe starting with DOS 6  -It may be
earlier-.)  There is a site that does have these files for download ... ...
um...(several minutes searching...)
hm.  The one link I had in mind didn't have it.
However, a link to find the Zip Transfer Utility is on the Poqet home page
(!! It is still available!!)
http://bmason.best.vwh.net/PoqetPC/software.html#ZIP

Zip File Transfer Utility
ZIP is a tiny, fast utility to transfer files between two IBM compatible
computers; it requires no expensive additional hardware, just a simple "null
modem" serial cable. It can be used from the DOS command line or a batch
file, or run from an interactive menu. It transfers files as simply as using
the COPY command, and has options that make it easy to reconcile directories
on both computers. Ideal for laptop or palmtop computers, it takes just 14k
of disk space, and consumes no memory when not in use.
 Zip File Transfer Utility (ZIP202A.ZIP - 46 KB)

"CONSUMES NO MEMORY WHEN NOT IN USE!!  =Better than interlnk/intersvr!!=

Cheers!  -Bill