SRAM Cards

The following was posted on the HPLX list. These SRAM cards will work in the
Poqet Classic and Prime, so they are a very good value
for anyone with those models (the Plus can use Flash cards, so a 1.5MB card
is not as useful.) These cards were used in HP200LX palmtops by the National
Railways in the Netherlands. Shipping outside the US is $12.00.

<begin quote>
This is a reminder to all -- we are selling 5  1.5 meg SRAM rechargeables
for
$25.  We don't have specs, and hopefully if 1 or 2 don't work, it is still a
good deal for anyone interested.  (So far all we've tried work). You can't
replace the battery without destroying the card. The cards get recharged by
operating in laptop or palmtop.

$5 for shipping, one or more sets.  We also have the 200LX top part cover
for $25 each -- but you are on your own.

At this time we are posting this offer only to this list.

If interested, email wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hal at thaddeus www.palmtoppaper.com