From: Bill Moy [mailto:billmoy@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 3:39 PM
To: poqetpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Poqet-0164 Battery Wires

Don't know much about wire connections but the shiny Poqets were earlier
models and I think they may have been prototypes.  My shiny one also had
looser fitting keys and a more rectangular release button to open the unit;
does yours?  I was inquiring about them when I got one, they are supposedly
more rare.  You may be able to find an archive of my reply in the original
Poqet list archives, perhaps searching for the words shiney and
lack.  -Bill

<snip>