Re: Poquet

Sven Utcke wrote:

Hello John,

I don't know if you realised this, but your mail was sent to the list
three times...

	I have some of the original Poquet computers.  Checkout:

		www.datadog.com/p_surpl

	Would you be interested?

Should be www.datadog.com/p_surpl.html

Assuming that these are US$ (and not the now obsolete Italian Lira or somesuch) I would like to point out that the price is of course sillily expensive. California Digital is still selling the vastly superior Poqet PC+ for US$ 159.00 (http://www.cadigital.com/poqetpc.htm), and I myself wouldn't pay more than US$ 99.00 even for the plus, and maybe something like US$ 75.00 for the classic --- in which case the offer would be off by an order of magnitude...

I gotta agree. From all appearances, the pricing is based more on percieved collector value.

That said... what's the story on the "ISA PCB" mentioned on the page for $25? Was there an ISA expansion slot for the Poqet?

<<<john>>>