Re: PCMCIA flash cards

Sorry...Poqet Plus!  I've seen reference in one of the web pages indicating
that Sandisk cards WERE the ones that seemed to work. You experience
is different.

Perhaps I 'll go see if this group has archived its postings and see if I can
learn from your experiences. Thanks Sven!

John

                      Sven Utcke
                      <utcke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx         To:      PoqetPC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      hamburg.de>                    cc:
                                                     Subject: Re: PCMCIA flash cards
                      02/22/2004 02:25 PM

Hello John,

> Is there a list somewhere of the flash cards known to work with
> the poquet?

Is this the classic or the Poqet (no u) plus?  The latter _should_
work with most (that said, I only recently posted some negative
experience with some sandisk cards which otherwise seem to work fine
in any other device imagineable), but the former --- no idea.  Does it
take CF at all?

Sven
--
 _  __                     The Cognitive Systems Group
| |/ /___  __ _ ___                                       University of Hamburg
| ' </ _ \/ _` (_-<  phone:    +49 (0)40 42883-2576      Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30
|_|\_\___/\__, /__/  fax  :    +49 (0)40 42883-2572             D-22527 Hamburg
          |___/ http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/home.html