Poqet PC For Sale

Hello Everyone.

I am selling my Poqet PC (Original Edition).

It is in excelent condition, no cracks I can see, very stiff hinges, clear display.

It comes with a homemade but properly working serial file transfer cable (tested), and some cards:

1x 512kb SRAM Card, Fujitsu, a little beat up bot works fine
1x 1.5mb SRAM Card, 'RAIL', formatted and working great in PoqetPC
1x 1.5mb SRAM Card, 'RAIL', needs to be reformatted but I need and old laptop to do it and don't have one available
1x 128mb ROM Card, Fujitsu PoqetPC demo, cool if useless.

See photos here: http://www.mts.net/~aiannone/Sale/

Items there are all for sale, and are in Canada. I will ship to USA or Canada. If interested, please make reasonable offer via email to aiannone@xxxxxxx

Thanks!
Anthony