Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 9:32 PM
Subject: Re: [Poqetpc] Any Poqet PCs for Sale?

Sorry, I have no experience with the Poqet Plus, but on the Prime & Classic
models. the flash card is recognized immediatly, provided it's properly
formatted. (I'm assuming that the batteries in the SRAM cards are good?).
I dunno 'bout a Type III device, as they are not supported on the earlier
models.

--T

Jam the computer...trash every lethal machine in the land!
--Timothy Leary