Re: Different screen font?

Thank you, everybody for your responses.

John: The 2020 editor unfortunately ignores all letters above ASCII
128, so is unusable for Germans (and French, Spanish..etc.)
I do have a simple editor with one large font (LapWrite from
Travelling software), but would have liked to have something a bit
more sophisticated, such as supporting some outlining capability.

Sven, re TurboPascal. Right now I don't even know what a widget is..!
But that editor project does sound like something to spend a bit of
time on if I feel bored.

But I would prefer it if there was a utility to allow running any
standard program in a larger font.
So Mark, if you dig up the DOS TSR to change the font you mentioned,
I would like to try it out. There are of course many that accomplish
this for VGA, but I have not found one for CGA screens.

Ulrich