Re: Sharp pc3100 --- parallel printer cable?? Used units?

Hello Harold,

> A dedicated printer cable would be the cleanest solution, but I have
> no idea where to get one except by buying another Sharp new (for
> $100+).

Where would you buy one from, in particular one with a parallel cable?

> 2) I have been using 2 meg ACE Sram cards with the unit. These work quite
> well, although the disks are prone to disk errors.
>
> Any idea how I might be able to find used units?

I usually buy mine on ebay, although this does require some patience.
Lots of places (california digital, for one) sell them, but at
horrendous prices.  Or you could use CF-cards, but even then you would
need to keep at least one sram-card handy, in case a full reset would
be needed...

http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~utcke/Laptop/sharp-pc3100.html#cf

Sven
--
 _  __                     The Cognitive Systems Group
| |/ /___  __ _ ___                                       University of Hamburg
| ' </ _ \/ _` (_-<  phone:    +49 (0)40 42883-2576      Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30
|_|\_\___/\__, /__/  fax  :    +49 (0)40 42883-2572             D-22527 Hamburg
          |___/ http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/home.html