Re: Anyone still use "Sharp PC-3000" ?

Hi,

I just picked up a PC-3000 last week at a yard sale for $5.00
I'm having trouble transfering software to it.  I don't have the
cable so I'm using a 512k sram card to copy DOS programs
from my 486 notebook (running W95).  I formatted the card,
copied some old DOS programs to it, took the card out of my
notebook and put it in my PC-3000, did a DIR, and I can see
that the files are there, but they won't run.  Huh, go figure.  I
used the same procedure to copy programs to my HP 95LX
and it worked fine, except back then I didn't use my notebook,
but instead used a Databook external PCMCIA card reader
connected to my Canon Navigator (remember those, XT, VGA,
touch screen, fax, copy machine, scanner, phone, etc....)

Any help you can offer would be great.

By the way