Q: flash card integration

Hello,

I was very glad to find some resources (hopefully:-) knowing how to
extend the featurers of the PC-3000.

6 years ago I have bought my PC-3000, later it was unused for some years
and now I plan to re-activate this handheld. I'm very interested in
adding a (non-volatile) flash card but the 'success story' at
http://www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Strand/3387/pc3story.html does not
answer all of my questions. Are there any FAQs, HOWTOs, descriptions how
to get a flash card operating (typ of flash or ordering codes, drivers
...). Which experiences are there regarding rechargable batteries? Are
there work-arounds to the Japanese style DC plug?

Thank you for support and your time.

Michael
--
 Michael Riedel                      mriedel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx