CF card and the Sharp PC3000/HP95LX experiences (fwd)

Hi all,

> From: FELIQUE CHRISTIAN <Christian.Felique@xxxxxxxxxx>

reported the following with regard to his HP95LX --- maybe this is of
some interest to you, or maybe you could help out with some of his
questions:

--
 _  __                     The Cognitive Systems Group
| |/ /___  __ _ ___                                       University of Hamburg
| ' </ _ \/ _` (_-<  phone:    +49 (0)40 42883-2576      Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30
|_|\_\___/\__, /__/  fax  :    +49 (0)40 42883-2572             D-22527 Hamburg
          |___/ http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/home.html