Re: Identification of CF cards under Windows 98

Hallo Bernd and Sven,

for the HP 200LX there is a small program LXCIC from Stefan Peichl.
Take a look at http://www.palmtop.net page "super" or at

http://home.t-online.de/home/stefan.peichl/lxcic.zip

The first link is a database with a lot of 200LX-stuff. May be, this
can help you. If I remember right, in the document you can find some
information about the detecting of CF-types.

Mit freundlichem Gruss / Regards / Saluton

Michael Lennartz
lennartz-mi@xxxxxxx
Fax: +49 89 244 34 52 57