subscribe sharp-pc3k jasonjlee@ntlworld.com

Hi,

Just clearing out old hardware, and came across a sharp pc3100. Searching on the web bought up your site.

Would anyone in the UK like one, say £10 and buyer pays shipping. It fires up OK, and the screen is fine. I have a UK power adapter with it (the original sharp one), and I think I've got a serial cable somewhere.

I have too many toys from too many years, and it would be nice to think it would be used. I also have a hp 95lx if anyone wants that as well. Not sure what cables for that thou.

Best Regards

Jason J Lee