Compact Flash and Drivers

Hi !

I bought a PC3000 on Ebay a few weeks ago.
I used DEBUG to assemble a few sample programs and I had
fun with this...

But now I'd like to get more space, so I'd like to add a
compact flash reader. The main question I have is to know
how to make a compact flash work since I won't be able to
add any driver since I don't have a serial cable...

Does someone have a flash card for sale that is known to
work on PC3k or the reference of a card that is still
available in stores ?

Thanks.

--
 Yannick Kirschhoffer     Euro Information Développements
     kirschya@xxxxxxx     Banque à Distance