Re: German User Manual and 4MB SRAM

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, Sven Utcke wrote:
[..cut..]
> informed me that the card works in the Sharp PC 3100.  Has anybody
> ever tried (or even only seen?) a bigger PCMCIA SRAM card?

Well, there is SRAMS that are quite big at:
http://www.magicram.com/industrial_sram.htm
but I haven't tried any of them.... I probably will thou
Seems like they have SRAMs as big as 16MiByte there.

I forgot if it is a 5V or a 3.3V PCMCIA type I that is the right one to
try.

  -=< ZeiMoT >=-

 D a n i e l                                              /ei|\/|o |
 D a l e t h s s o n                                     /_  |  |  |
                          z e i m o t @ a s t r a k a n . h i g . s e