Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 3:15 PM
Subject: i've got the laptop

I cant get my hands on anything old enough for laplink to remote install or talk to (being 12 does make things hard) So I thought as my brother has a laptop I could put TELIX on the PCMCIA cards and work it that way.

The laptop runs Win ME is their a way to format and access the disks on his computer.

thanks.