Re: Wanted: Technical Reference Manual

Sven Utcke schrieb:

> > is there anybody out there who can provide me a copy of the Technical
> > Reference Manual for PC-3K.
>
> Adam Roman did :-)  It's under
> http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~utcke/Laptop/sharp-pc3100.html#util
> (you might have to scroll down about one screen).
>
> I'm still looking for someone to run this through OCR --- Billy Joe
> Hemphill did a really great job with the English version of the Users
> Manual...
>
> Sven

No, this is the Service Manual. I downloaded it some time ago.
I search the Technical Reference Manual which lists the function calls of the extended BIOS service
(INT 7Eh) from DIPS. It would help me to save time in understanding the CF card driver.

Look for an example at
http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/Laptop/Sharp-PC-3x00-FAQ.htm#misc and scroll up a
little.

Bernd