Another power adapter

Being the stingy sort, I looked through my various whatnots to see if I had
something that might work safely as an AC Adapter for the PC3K.  I found
that the little (runs cool, guessing that it's switching regulated) power
adapter for my Casio E-125 PocketPC had a connector that fit, was the
correct polarity, and was marked as putting out 5.9 Volts DC at 2 Amps.  I
measured it at no load with a digital voltmeter and it read 6.15 Volts which
would figure since it was in a no load condition.  The input is listed as
accepting 100 --> 120 Volts AC at 50 or 60 Hz.  Here are the markings on the
case:

AD-C59200U
91-49569 A-TAMURA-S

I would assume that as the Casio PocketPCs are available in all sorts of
places, that there's a 220/240 version out there as well.

I still had an AC adapter left from my long gone (stolen) Compaq Aero 2130
which only puts out a tiny bit over 5 Volts DC, but which is *just* high
enough to charge and run my Casio, so I guess the Casio adapter is now on
permanent Sharp duty.

It works quite nicely so far.  No smoke from the PC-3000 yet...  It's
probably have a brand identity crisis.

Jack