Online Manuals

Hi,

Danny Drabik scanned in three more chapters of the German User Manual
(namely chapters 7, 8 and 9) which can be found at
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~utcke/Laptop/sharp-pc3100.html#util
These are ZIP-files containing the OCRed text (one page per file) as
well as the images, and could be used for a rewrite of the manual in
e.g. LaTeX (time permitting), in order to create a very small pdf from
it...

And some time ago Bernd Birkenbach send me scanned versions of the
Technical Reference Manual which I finally managed to put online too,
these can be found at the same URL, further down.  These are scanned
binaries converted into three-part pdfs, as well as a file in a format
called DjVu which apparently can achieve _much_ better compression.

Thanks to Danny and Bernd for the time they put into this, and sorry I
didn't put up Bernd's contribution any earlier

Sven
--
 _  __                     The Cognitive Systems Group
| |/ /___  __ _ ___                                       University of Hamburg
| ' </ _ \/ _` (_-<  phone:    +49 (0)40 42883-2576      Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30
|_|\_\___/\__, /__/  fax  :    +49 (0)40 42883-2572             D-22527 Hamburg
          |___/ http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/home.html