32Mb compact flash cards, and Parallel / Serial connectors

Hi all.

Firstly, a local Australian seller is now selling 32MB Sandisk Compact Flash cards for Aus $26. I'm going to buy one. Are there any Australian members of this list also interested?

Secondly, has anyone heard of a PCMCIA CF adapter that is actually Type 1? I've read threads about type 2 adapters being modified or just plain forced into the PCMCIA slot, but a type 1 adapter would be a lot neater.

Finally, I already have a set of parallel and serial cables, but I gather they're hard to get. I contacted a local supplier about buying some DDK DHF connectors. He can get them in, but needs numbers before he can get a price. Is anyone interested?

Here's the link: http://ddk.sprintnet.co.jp/english/rectangular/dhf/dhf.html

Regards,

James,
Canberra, Australia