Do you still have a copy of the PC3000 Laplink ??

Hello,

I just picked up a sharp PC3000 and I am having a heck of a time getting the PC3000 connected to my pc's. I've loaded MS-DOS on my P4 and when I press F10 to connect... I get a divide overflow error message... so if you have a copy of the PC3000's laplink available so I can install it on the dos machine maybe I can get my compact flash card to work once i copy and install the sandrv files to allow the sandisk compact flash to work.

Any help to be great helpful

Thank you
Marcel Patyk

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.