Re: Anyone know how to use your Sharp formatted CF card under 2000 or XP?

Dean Dubblestein wrote:
My usb card reader doesn't thinks my CF card isn't formatted and won't read it.
Anybody have any hints for transporting CF cards between the PC3000 and XPor win2000?

Dear Dean
Just got a laptop having XP, did this to transfer things from PC3000
to laptop:

Format CF-card in the laptop CF slot.
Write with your PC3000 on this formatted card, in my case that worked.
And things written by the laptop could be read by PC3000.
The only thing tricky are the long file names.
Kind regards

Leo Arendsen.