From: <lastword@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <sharp-pc3k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [Sharp-pc3k] MELCARD nutzern

> Excellent, thanks guys for the replies. Weatherfaxes? Rtty? Wow this
sounds too good to be true all in DOS? I'm happy to  buy sram cards as the
sterling pound is working well on exchange rates I can afford to pay a
little more. Anyway please email me if you have the information on the HOWTO
for hamradio, if you please as I am interested in this concept.

> Thanks,
> John Dooley
> M3DOO/G3GBU
> >
> > From: Volker Jahns <volker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Date: 2005/12/21 Wed AM 10:56:13 GMT
> > <sharp-pc3k@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: Re: [Sharp-pc3k] MELCARD nutzern
> >
> > John,
> >
> > > Where is the best place to get an SRAM compatible card from,
> > I would have another Melcard sitting around in my cabinets I could add
to your donation.

> > > My intentions are to install a form of unix
> > I would not go for installing minix on the system though it is a nice
proof of concept.

> > The PC-3k are good for receiving weatherfaxes and rtty. Be aware, that
not all programs work because of its special screen/graphics adapter. I
could help you out on this one in case you are interested.