[Sharp-pc3k] Serial/Parallel Converter

Hi,

I have desperately combed google and the web in attempt to find a serial cable
for the pc3k, and have so far ended up completely fruitless. I recently
purchased a pc3k without any accessories, but it operates fine. I originally
planned to get the pc3k to tweak with 16bit MS-DOS programming, but on a
portable machine :), but it sort of defeats the purpose if I can't transfer
files from my computer. I was wondering if there was any feasible way for me to
get transfer working, could I possibly find/buy the serial converter somewhere?
Is there any other way (perhaps external peripherals like floppies? I don't
know. ). I know you can type up .COM files, or even type up entire .EXEs, but
that would be vastly time-consuming and I wouldn't want to do that unless it
was my LAST resort. I don't know much about electronics, so I'm not so sure i
could make my own or tweak the serial port to a standard one (described in the
FAQ), do you guys have any suggestions? Maybe someone has spare cables
they could put up for sale (that would be nice :)?

Thanks in advance!

-sfeng1