PoqetPC list

Sven:

I have supported the PoqetPC list since I saw the first email. We were a VAR for PoqetPC prior to their introducing the product at the 1988 Fall Comdex in Las Vegas. We still have several of them that are used when we need long battery life and are doing text only processing.

My complaint with the email traffic on <poqetpc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
was a housekeeping issue because the ONLY email messages I was seeing were "VIRUS" alerts. Something that is NOT technically necessary to have been moving onto the list.

FYI: My ISP filters our email addresses and provides a private email notice once every 24 hours. That info is NOT distributed to everyone who has sent us emails.

When and "if" the list provider learns to use their software properly and the list members DO NOT see uninformative housekeeping emails - let me know and I'll consider re-joining the PoqetPC list.

John O