[Poqetpc] poqet offer

I am stopping my Poqet allegiance (reluctantly) and switching to a Clie with a keyboard, since I only used the Poqet for wordprocessing. So, I have the following to offer to the best price I get:
1 Poqet Classic with case and a 1mb card and a 2mb flashcard. One of them has WordPerfect on, I don't remember which, last time I tried the Poqet worked But I couldn't get it to switch to WordPerfect. I imagine that if there is something wrong, it is a software problem, not hardware. The hinges and everything else are good.
1 Cursor enhancement card for Word Perfect (the program is already installed).
1Poqet parallel cable.
1Poqet link cable.
All original manuals.
Buyer should also take care of shipping expense.  Any body interested? I am in Great Neck, New York.
Luis Camnitzer