Re: [Poqetpc] Poqetpc question

The Poqet "sees" it's slots as drives, so there should be no reason for it
not to see drives (cards) larger than 520Mb.  The Classic & Prime will see
2Mb cards and the Plus will go up to at least 4Mb.  There is even a program
available on the Net to allow the earlier models to format 4Mb cards.
I just got a pretty good deal on eBay for a couple of Type I 16Mb cards, so
we'll see if they work as soon as they're delivered.

--T

Jam the computer...trash every lethal machine in the land! -- Timothy Leary