Re: [Poqetpc] How to get a Poqet PC to work

On 5/14/06, Signal <signal@xxxxxx> wrote:
Did you push the small button at left: below theBreak button there is a Scr
Lk and on the left hand corner there is a hole... After placing the
batteries just click it with match or other thin stick. Thereafter the
machine can be started, it asks for the date etc.

Aha! That was exactly what it needed, thanks.

I have found the http://www.bmason.com/PoqetPC/ site and its
documentation, but none of the files it has seems to be a basic
walkthrough of what to do if you've suddenly found a Poqet PC in your
lap.

For example, how can I get new software onto a Poqet PC Classic?
(Turns out this is a Poqet PC Classic, not a Prime as I first
thought.) Are there any more detailed FAQs than at the bmason.com
site?

P.S. What did you pay for your Poqet at a flea market ? rk

At the time I bought it, I'd never heard of a Poqet PC before. I paid $15 for it. I don't know if that's a good deal or if I got swindled, but I don't see any on eBay to compare against...

-- Arthaey