External Drives for the PC3k etc...

Hi All,

Over the weekend I got a second user 100 ext Parallel Zip drive and
wondered at the prospect of connecting it to the PC3100...
There was somebody selling a driver for this a year or so back. Did anyone
try it?

Also, I have a number of 2.5" low height 340Mb HDD units. I am selling them
for 20.00 ukpounds each, but thought of letting the list know as they make
excellent external HDD/backup for connection via the parellel port. There
are a number of cases for these - one being DiskLite - that have their own
power supply and drivers.

Also, if there are any Laptop users (esp Thinkpad) then I also have:

Xircom RealPort Ethernet 10/100 + Global Access Modem 56k (V90) + GSM
capable PC Combo card unused/boxed (have alternative onboard solution in my
Thinkpad!) 145.00 inc pp

2.5" 340Mb HDD -20.00 with W3x\DOS622\ W95 - 25.00... W98 30.00
2.5" HDD (laptop) Caddies 20.00
Thinkpad int Floppy Drives 35.00
Thinkpad Travel Quick Charger 37.50 (New) FRU 85G152x (5 or 6)
8Mb IC DRAM 10.00

I also have a spare Li-ionbattery for Twinhead/Vale Voyager/Sharp 90x0
Slimnote models: (same unit)
6120 CX
6120TX
8100CX
8120
 equiv p/n H180AE-10THD

 55.00 inc p+p

...and I offer a notebook battery rejuvenation service -

http://website.lineone.net/~battery_rejuvenate/

If anyone is interested in anything let me know.

BTW: Is the FTP site accepting data?? I tried all last year and it nevere
did on any of the occasions...

Ciao