Re: PC3K technical info and ideas

Hello Adam,

AR> From: "Adam Roman" <aroman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
AR> To: "Radek Svagr" <ignor@xxxxxxxxxx>
AR> Subject: Re: Re[2]: Booting other OS
AR> Date: Thursday, February 10, 2000 6:06 AM

AR> Okay, everyone...  Get ready for some much needed hardware info, as well as
AR> some cool ideas!

[part removed]

AR>Radek, since you have an immediate need for certain info, I can send that to
AR>you directly, until I figure the ftp thing out.  Would you prefer that I
AR>send scans of what you need to you via email or fax?  It will probably be
AR>well over 1 meg.  The info you need is about 18 pages long.

Thanks for your effort. It will be really cool to see service manual
for PC3k! Can you send these pages  to adress objednavka@xxxxxxxxx ?
with subject "pro radka" But you dont have to hurry. I can't promise
that I will have time to make some experiments soon.

For acessing PC3k FTP I was using Windows Comander 3.52 or CuteFTP
(Both available as shareware) I wrote "I was using" because at this
moment I can't acess it (host not found) Hope it will be OK when the
full manual will be ready.

AR>a long time to come.  Anyone out there good at 8088 assembly? ;-)

I know someone with x86 ASM skills. He will have motivation
because he is PC3k owner too.:-) I forwarded your message to him and
we'll see...

Radek