Geos 2.x

Hi,

May be I found a way how to run Geoworks 2 on Pc3k. But need
confirmation.

I found that Geos 2 cannot read from PC3k drives. (Was run from
Paralel HDD).

I solved this problem with adding following to geos.ini:

[system]
waitpost=false 'this line most probably not needed but was my first attempt
drive a = 65535 'tells to Geos that it is a harddrive not a floppy:-))
drive b = 65535
drive d = 65535
drive e = 65535

Is there anyone out there having enough space on PCMCIA CARD to
install Geos 2 ? (8 MB, can be  decreased after installation
by deleting unnecesary files and drivers to 2,5 MB)

I can upload shareware version of GEOS 2.1 to a FTP (if I can acess
it) for this purpose if there will be an interrest...

Radek