BIG prblem:((

Hi,
this time i was too STUPID: i wanted to use 1mb ram fomr my broken sharp3100
for my working sharp3000, but i forgot to remove the main- batteries, and
while i was soldering there was a bad sound - i removed the ram again, but
the sharp doesn't boot :(( sometimes the num- and scrl lock and caps- lock
led's shine's; and the sharp makes a noise when the batteries are plugged
in. does anyone have any idea, what i can do? would be SOOOO cool... i don't
want to throw it away...
a totally despaired
hinnerk