Re: IOMEGA ZIP with PC3k! BDM2shoA ==Mime-Version: 1.0

Hi Radek and PC3K people,

Thanks for the info Radek!  If anyone tries this out with their PC3K, please
advise the list of your success (or lack thereof)... I'd dearly love to get
a parallel ZIP for my PC3K if it *is* this easy.  I downloaded the demo from
the site but am unable to check it out as my current ZIP drive is an
internal SCSI one (in my desktop PC)...

Cheers to all of you out there in PC3K land,
Chris

At 09:58 27/08/1999 +0200, you wrote:
>As written in FAQ, IOMEGA paralel ZIP drive shouldn't  work on PC3k due to
DOS version and CPU.