Re: How do you transfer?

> > Win2k has no Dos and no Interlink or something...
> > Any solutions available?

> ZIP - not a packing software of course. You can download it from
> www.palmtop.net Its a DOS program that is probably only one that
> works under W2000. It must run in foreground and not higher speed
> than 38400 other under w2000 usually crashes. I was using it for
> Olivetti Quaderno and HP200LX.

But of course you would first need to get this onto the Sharp :-)

If you do know how to get any programs onto the Sharp I would suggest,
probably in that order

a) Use a CF-card.  Of course, these only work if a driver has been
   installed, for which you need to transfer by some other means...
b) Use something like ZIP (which is Shareware and, as far as I can
   see, requires DOS, but might indeed work at higher serial speeds
   --- see above or http://members.aol.com/billw50/vde/zip211.zip) or
   Kermit (Which is free, but on the PC3K only works up to 9600b/s ---
   http://www.columbia.edu/kermit/) which also works with most other
   OSes.  But again, you need to transfer this software some other way
   (at least Kermit, not sure about zip).

It would be handy for both if you owned an SRAM-card, which are
sometimes available on ebay, usually for a hefty price though...

Sven
--
 _  __                     The Cognitive Systems Group
| |/ /___  __ _ ___                                       University of Hamburg
| ' </ _ \/ _` (_-<  phone:    +49 (0)40 42883-2576      Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30
|_|\_\___/\__, /__/  fax  :    +49 (0)40 42883-2572             D-22527 Hamburg
          |___/ http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/home.html