Re: How do you transfer?

> a) Use a CF-card.  Of course, these only work if a driver has been
>    installed, for which you need to transfer by some other means...
:-) thats exactly my problem...

> It would be handy for both if you owned an SRAM-card, which are
> sometimes available on ebay, usually for a hefty price though...
hmm... i read somewhere, that they cant be written in normal laptops...
So how to get the driver on the SRAM-Card?

perhaps...

Can i use Laplink (which is on the pc3k) to get the files from a win98/dos
system? I heard, laplink has some troubles on faster machines..

Thanks,

Chris