Internet on the Go: the PC3K and a mobile phone...

Ok, maybe the subject is overdoing it a bit :-)

On
http://www.informatik.uni-freiburg.de/~utcke/Laptop/sharp-pc3100.html#mobile
you can find a description of my first tottering steps with the PC3K
and a Siemens S25 mobile phone.

I would be interested to hear from others with similar experiences.
In particular I'm interested to know what software you are using.  Is
there an SSH version for the PC3K?  I don't thin anybody build an
IrDA-option for the PC3K?

By for now...

Sven
--
      IBM Thinkpad 701C, 80486 DX4/75, 40MB RAM, 3.2GB HDD, Linux 2.0.36