Sharp PC-3K copycat or not?

Dear Sirs,

I found an old machine, between handeld and subnotebook
size.

It is marked as:
MODEL NAME: PALM TOP PC
MODEL NO: PS-1000
FCC ID: JSRPT92001

According to FCC.gov database, it was made by Lite-On Corp.
(who currently produce mediocre quality CD-ROM drives).

This is a V30 CPU machine, with Tidalwave TM8886 storage
and 2xPCMCIA TypeI cardslots (badly desinged).

It does remember me of the PC3000 somewhat. The
serial/parallel port are the micro-centronics type on this
PS1000 device. Is it related to the Sharp PC3k?

Thanks in advance, Sincerely: Tamas Feher.