Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: How???

Before I explain I would like to say thanks for helping.

I have found the DIAG program on the PC 3100  and run it, according to the program my RS 232C Port is offline, How do I turn it online, Could the answer be very exact because I have been told to go to the setup menu, but where.

These are the steps I have taken to lik my computer up.

1) Taken laplink cable, plugged it into the com1 port of my computer, whcih is a celeron running Win 98.
2)Copied the copy of laplink I got off SVEN's FTP onto my harddrive.
3)Booted up in DOS mode.
4)Ran laplink on PC 3100
5)Ran Laplink on computer
6) I did try this the other way round.

Ina nswer to your question I have 2 cards(flash I think) which aren't formatted. I need to transfer sdisk to format them.