SRAM under Win95, Laplink

Hi Sven,

Thanks very much for your help.

> > Next thing will be copying that laplink.exe (I've just downloaded
> > following your advice, thanks for that)
> Please do that, it should work (provided everything else was set up
> correctly too :-).

As I reported early in the morning, that is working now :-)

> > working successfully with different cards. I plugged the
> Kingston SRAM
> > card mentioned and then tried Windows, then Linux.
> This should work (it worked for me out of the box, but there's a
> discussion on this on the mailing list at
> http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/lists/sharp-
> pc3k/threads.htm

I've found very useful information here:
http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/lists/sharp-
pc3k/msg00213.html

I'll modify my config.sys accordingly and see if it works..

> Maybe you need to mount one of the other /dev/mem0* devices?  I also

Nothing else seems to be happy when I tried to mount them (except
sometimes my girlfriend if I'm lucky :-) Seriously now, only /dev/mem0
is linked to the card services according to the syslog, and no
other /dev/mem* devices seem to be "mountable" (/dev/mem0 is
actually "mountable" but gives this error).

Thanks for your help.

Alex

 Gestione su oficina en movilidad a través de Parquempresarial.com.
 Desde Wap y PDA accederá a Servicios de Gestión y Comunidades
Sectoriales.
 Visite http://www.parquempresarial.com