Re: SRAM under Win95, Laplink

Hi chaps,

> I've found very useful information here:
> http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/lists/sharp-
> pc3k/msg00213.html
> I'll modify my config.sys accordingly and see if it works..

As described here:
http://www.synchrotech.com/support/faq-sram.html

..I added the two additional "device=" lines in the config.sys of my
Windows 95 and two new removable drives were created. Unfortunately,
one is "not ready" (I suppose it is not linked to any device, actually)
and the other one "has not format, do you want to format it now?", so I
guess it does not recognize a filesystem there, exactly the same
problem as with Linux /dev/mem0. I am anyway more than happy now that I
can communicate with the cable and Laplink, that is far more convenient
than plugging and unplugging cards (in the PC 3000, the receptacles for
the cards, or sockets, are actually far from optimal for frequent
plugging and unplugging).

Cheers,

Alex

 Gestione su oficina en movilidad a través de Parquempresarial.com.
 Desde Wap y PDA accederá a Servicios de Gestión y Comunidades
Sectoriales.
 Visite http://www.parquempresarial.com