Re: Fw: Q Stacker2

 I have Stacker 2.0 but dont want to part with it. There is no
"STACVOL.COM" on it. The closest thing to that is "FINDVOL.COM".
 In looking at the manual it defines STACVOL file as"The file created by
INSTALand used by you as your stacker drive. This file contains all of the
data and -rograms on your Stacker drive"
 It requires 1meg space formatted with 512 bytes per sector. Unfortunately
i don't as yet have a cable or made the port modification.
 Perhaps what I could do is download the file from Sven's site and compare
the files and upload anything missing.

Lawrence

lgwalker@xxxxxxx
bigwalk_ca@xxxxxxxxx