ZIP download, SRAM question

HI

That link to the ZIP FILE TRANSFER that Bill Moy gave
on the Poqet site is dead, I guess, I tried
repeatedly.

Here is a site that has it.  I downloaded it...

http://users.aol.com/wolffsoft/vde.htm

Eric Meyer of VDE wrote the program.

I'll give ZIP a try, since I can't get my Win2K
notebooks to recognise my Poqet's SRAM cards (512K,
1MG, 2MG). I tried repeatedly what you guys suggested
a year ago. Thanks for the advise, but nothing. I
can't imagine how one person just popped his cards
into a Win2K machine and they worked, not for me. Even
with Win95, you have to insert a line in the
config.sys file to get the cards to work, and I don't
know how to do something comparable with Win2K.  I
tried putting that line in config.nt, no go.

Daryl