Re: DOS INTERLNK/INTERSVR

Here is the routine I use on mine with Intersvr

        Add the following line to the config.sys on
        both the PC-3k and your desktop PC:

        device=n:\interlnk.exe /drives=7 /noprinter /lpt
           (if you're using parallel cables, n:is whatever drive nos)

        device=n:\interlnk.exe /drives=7 /noprinter /com1
           (if you're using serial cables)

        (The /com1 and /lpt switches can be ommitted if probs
        with loading)

        After the boot, type 'intersvr' on the PC-3k and then
        'interlnk' on the PC, and away you go, the PC3k's
        PCMCIA cards are available as additional drives on the
        PC.

        My connect success mostly with Laplink+modem cables to
        serial port.

Mark