Re: Sharp mailin List, are you still there?

Hello Rolf,

> the last message about Sharps has arrived in March, so I just wanted
> to see if there is somebody else than Spammers who is connected to
> this list.

63 people are subscribed as of today, but spam by far outnumbers any
useful content.  I've always been opposed to closed mailing lists, if
only because I would like to be able to mail from more than one
address, but this is getting silly.  I'll either make this a closed
list, or I'll finally find out how to apply spamassassin to the list
--- one or the other will happen before the end of September (I'm
currently on holiday).

> I will not unsubscribe, even with spam, this list ist too good to
> give up. My PC3100 is quite dusty but ist I find a new action for it
> I will use it.

Yes, it is a nice computer.  I must say that lately I've been mostly
using my Poqet PC Plus (DOS 5 allows me to use task-swapper) and my
new HP 700 LX Omnigo (can even do network-cards), but I'm sure the
Sharp is still going to see some action (unless it dies on me, as the
two Quadernos did).

Sven
--
 _  __                     The Cognitive Systems Group
| |/ /___  __ _ ___                                       University of Hamburg
| ' </ _ \/ _` (_-<  phone:    +49 (0)40 42883-2576      Vogt-Koelln-Strasse 30
|_|\_\___/\__, /__/  fax  :    +49 (0)40 42883-2572             D-22527 Hamburg
          |___/ http://kogs-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/~utcke/home.html