Re: Sharp mailin List, are you still there?

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004, Sven Utcke wrote:
> 63 people are subscribed as of today, but spam by far outnumbers any
> useful content.  I've always been opposed to closed mailing lists, if
> only because I would like to be able to mail from more than one
> address, but this is getting silly.  I'll either make this a closed
> list, or I'll finally find out how to apply spamassassin to the list
> --- one or the other will happen before the end of September (I'm
> currently on holiday).

Whatever you do, do not close the list.
Possibly, move the list to a different address, but please do not give it
up.

  -=< ZeiMoT >=-

 D a n i e l                                              /ei|\/|o |
 D a l e t h s s o n                                     /_  |  |  |
                          z e i m o t @ a s t r a k a n . h i g . s e